Will I Ever Feel Forgiven?
The Process That Takes Me From Guilty to Forgiven
- Conviction - Psalm 32:1-4
- Confession - Psalm 32:5
- Cleansing - Psalm 32:5, Luke 2:10-11, 2 Corinthians 5:21
- Change - Psalm 32:6-11
"I said, 'I will confess my transgresions to the Lord' - and You forgave the guilt of my sin." Psalm 32:5
My NEXT STEP with God:
- Consider the process from guilty to forgiven:
- CONVICTION – Is God convicting me of something that’s not right in my life?
- CONFESSION – Have I been rationalizing, blaming or minimizing what God would call sin?
- CLEANSING – Am I ready to own up to my sin so I can experience true freedom from it?
- CHANGE – What would walking in a new direction look like? By God’s grace, I can!
- …accept the Summer 2019 Pastors’ Challenge!