WHAT AM I WORTH TO GOD?
God knows every single detail about me. Psalm 139:1-6
I can’t escape God’s searching eye. Psalm 139:7-12
In spite of all my guilt, God Cares about me. Psalm 139:13-16
God’s thoughts about me outnumber every thought I’ve ever had. Psalm 139:17-18
I MATTER BECAUSE I MATTER TO GOD
Since God cares about me, I care too. Psalm 139:23-24
My NEXT STEP with God is to…
- …think through these questions:
- What lies about my worth have I been believing?
- Who else do the words of Psalm 139 apply to? (And how should that affect the way I treat them?)
- Which verse/s in this psalm encourage me most? (Memorize them!)
- …accept the Summer 2019 Pastors’ Challenge!