Skip to content
5 Elements of good Christ-centered teaching:
- It starts where they are. Acts 2:14-16
- It’s rooted in biblical history. Acts 2:16-21
- It directs people’s attention to Jesus' provision. Acts 2:22-35
- It connects Jesus’ provision to the need of your audience. Acts 2:23,36
- It encourages response. Acts 2:38-41
My NEXT STEP with God is to...
- Is there someone I believe God wants me to talk to about Jesus?
- Am I seeing one of the elements of teaching I want to enhance so I can be better prepared to share Jesus with people?
- Participate in the home group book study, “Letters to the Church” by Francis Chan as a companion study to the sermon series. (read chap 4)