I am currently devoted to _________________.
The early church was devoted to:
- The Apostles teaching
- The Fellowship
- The breaking of bread
Church as God intended:
- A people devoted to God & each other
- Learning more day by day
- Experiencing the presence & power of God
- Practicing radical generosity because they are family
- Gladly doing life together
- With an open door, ready to welcome the next new family members
I want to be most devoted to _____________________.
My Next Step with God is to...
- rethink the things I am devoted to (If you're going to increase your devotion in one area, something will probably have to give in another)
- recommit myself to Cornerstone's strategy for growing healthy Christians: Immerse, Fuse, Radiate (Does one of these three need more focus for me right now?)
- ask God who at Cornerstone He might want me to pursue a more meaningful friendship with (and if the Holy Spirit nudges me toward someone, to act on it)
- participate in the home group book study, "Letters to the Church" by Francis Chan as a companion study to the sermon series (chapter 5)