Why Do You Believe What You Believe?
WHY Do You Believe What You Believe?
How would you answer that Question?
- Genesis 3:11-15 What did God promise Adam & Eve?
- Isaiah 7:13,14 What “sign” shows the real Messiah?
- Matthew 1:20-24 How did Jesus fulfill this sign?
- Micah 5:2 Where would God’s Messiah be born?
- Daniel 9:24-26 When would the Messiah come?
- What happened after Messiah’s sacrifice?
- Isaiah 53 What was God’s plan for the Messiah?
- Vs. 2
- Vs. 3
- Vs. 4
- Vs. 5
- Vs. 6
- Vs. 9
- Vs. 11
- Romans 6:23 What is God’s gift through Jesus?
- John 3:16 How do we receive that GIFT?
My NEXT STEP with God this week:
- Have you committed to trusting Christ to rescue you from the mess you’re in? If not, READ Romans 3:23 and 6:23 Then READ Ephesians 2:8,9 and John 3:16-18 Ask Jesus to forgive you and be your Guide through life.
- Share what you learned today with a friend who might need God’s forgiveness.
- Carefully consider the Rejection, Grief, and Pain that Jesus endured as described in Isa. 53. Worship and Thank Him as you meditate on this Chapter.
- Thank your parents for the grief they put up with raising you!