Who is Far from God, Really?
To whom does the Father say, “Depart from Me, I never knew you!”? Matt. 7:21-23
What “works” did Jesus say would establish me with the FATHER? John 6:28, 29
What was wrong with the works of the people in Matthew 7:21-23?
What did God say about earning my place with God? Eph. 2:8-10
What is the only worthy payment for sin? Rom. 6:23
What is a Christian’s motive for being “Good”? Eph. 2:10
How is a person “Born Again”? John 3:7 & 16
How does Jesus describe the end of those who try to save themselves? Luke 16:19-31
Who does God want to save from this fate? II Pet. 3:9
How has He planned to get the message to them? Mark 16:16
My NEXT STEP with God, THIS WEEK:
- Find out how to receive God’s Gift of forgiveness and friendship with God.
- Ask a friend if they are sure of their relationship with God. Show them Eph. 2:8,9 and John 3:16.
- Pray for the new pastors in Nepal and their training March 16-22.
- Give toward the scholarship fund for these pastors.
- Ask God what part of His world He plans for you to reach with the gospel.