Where does FAITH take us in a time like this?
FAITH leads me to…
- Fix my eyes on the Savior. (Hebrews 3:1-6)
- because Jesus is Worthy
- What resources does Jesus offer me?
- Joy - John 17:13
- Bury my nose in the Bible. (Hebrews 3:7-19)
- because sins deceitfulness wants to harden and turn us away from God
- Get my feet on the street. (Hebrews 3:12-13)
“Next steps” processing questions:
- Is there anything specific pulling my eyes off of Jesus? What would it look like to fix my eyes on Jesus regarding that thing?
- Is there something I want to change about the quality or quantity of my time in the Bible?
- Have I become passive about an aspect of my spiritual health or about sharing my faith?
Bonus: Tim Keller link