3 Sources of Anxiety
1. Unresolved conflict Philippians 4:2-5
- value my relationships as much as my rights.
- be willing to involve others when necessary.
- don’t depend on people to give me what only Christ can give.
2. Unexpected Problems Philippians 4:4-7
- Always rejoice, Always be gentle, Never be anxious --> For the Lord is near
3. Unhealthy thoughts Philippians 4:8-9
3 Habits of Happiness
1. I will choose to resolve my conflicts.
2. I will choose to release my problems.
3. I will choose to replace my thoughts.