What’s Your Mary Moment?
WHAT’S YOUR MARY MOMENT?
- Religious Leaders: Jesus as a threat.
- Simon the Leper: Hosting Jesus for a meal.
- A Woman (Mary): Worships Jesus with an extravagant sacrifice.
- Jesus' Disciples: See Mary’s act as a waste.
- Jesus: Gladly receives Mary’s worship and rebukes the others.
- Judas Iscariot: Blinded by greed.
My NEXT STEP with God, THIS WEEK:
- What’s MY “Mary moment”? What can I give to Jesus that clearly says, “Jesus, my heart is Yours”?
- Take some time to reflect on a significant “Mary moment” from my past and how its aroma still lingers in my present.
- It’s time for my own “Mary moment” with Jesus. What will I give to Jesus that clearly says ‘Jesus, my heart is yours?’