Skip to content
Questions for God when I’m not sure what to do:
- How do You want me to THINK about this?
- What have You ALREADY SAID about it?
- In my approach to God, AM I THE ONLY ONE TALKING, or have I paused long enough for God to direct me?
- If it’s an interpersonal issue, am I exercising PATIENCE & GRACE toward others like God has shown toward me?
- Am I demonstrating FAITH OR FEAR? LOVE OR SELF-PROTECTION?
- God, what are You doing IN ME AND OTHERS through this?
- WHO ELSE should I talk to about this?
- In light of all of the above, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?
- What's your “so”? Are you facing a complicated decision or situation? Which of the eight questions do you need to ask God?
- Do you naturally “inquire of God” like David?
- If so, how have you seen God direct you in the past?
- If not, what do you think is keeping you from including God in your decision-making process?