What are you Afraid of?
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead, they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16
Do I WANT to be a difference maker for God?
What FEARS are getting in the way?
The one thing that will help me overcome fear more than anything else is an ever-deepening awareness that God is with me.
My NEXT STEP with God is to…
- …ask God every day this week to do what it takes to make me a difference maker for Him (and to show me what I need to do).
- …face a specific fear – the first fear I need to face is __________________.
- …begin memorizing Matthew 5:14-16.
- …read more about one of the difference makers we talked about today.
- From the Bible: Gideon (Judges 6-7) or Esther (book of Esther)
- From more recent history: Gladys Alward, Rachel Saint, Sundar Singh (Their biographies can be found at christianbook.com)
- …watch the new movie “Overcomer” (still in theaters)