Responding to the Greatest Act of Love
RESPONDING TO THE GREATEST ACT OF LOVE
As Jesus expresses the greatest single act of love, how do the CHARACTERS AROUND HIM respond?
How does HEAVEN respond at Jesus’ crucifixion?
- Darkness (Matt 27:45)
- Temple Curtain (Matt 27:51)
- Great Earthquake (Matt 27:51)
- Open Graves (Matt 27:52)
What has been MY RESPONSE to Jesus’ sacrifice for me?
My next step with God this week is to…
- …celebrate communion with my church family with deep gratitude.
- …commit my life to God as a “living sacrifice” and let someone else know.
- …continue the NT journey by reading Acts 3-7.