Panic, Precaution, Preparation
A balanced response to the Coronavirus
Do Christians have good reason to panic?
Psalms 46:1-11, Psalms 103:19, Philippians 4:4-7
How can I have peace when I don't know if my family is safe?
Man is only a reed, the weakest in nature... There is no need for the whole universe to take up arms to crush him: a vapor ... is enough to kill him." French Christian philosopher Blaise Pascal
The Roman's Road
Romans 3:23 --> Romans 6:23 --> Romans 5:8 --> Romans 10:9-10 --> Romans 10:13
On the practical side, what's the best way to prepare for Coronavirus and minimize it's Reach?
- Listen to our leaders. Romans 13:1,4
- Limit your media exposure. Philippians 4:8-9
- Take practical precautions. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Be reasonably prepared. Proverbs 6:6-8
- Remember, our primary goal is not self-protection. Matthew 6:25-33; 1 John 3:16-18; Philippians 1:21-25
- Pray that God would fill us with courage and love to serve those who may need us in the days & weeks to come
- Pray that God would stir many who are afraid right now to make sure their eternity is secure in a relationship with Jesus.
Encouraging Music to inspire worship: