I’ll Suffer for That
I’ll Suffer for THAT
Question of the day: “What is one thing on your bucket list?”
2 Timothy C.H.I.P.
- CURIOUS – “Join me in suffering for the gospel” - 2 Timothy 1:8
- HOPEFUL – “God’s Word is not chained.” 2 Timothy 2:9
- IMPORTANT – “Everyone who wants to live a godly life will be persecuted.” 2 Timothy 3:12
- PERSONAL – “Discharge all the duties of your ministry.” 2 Timothy 4:5
What kind of suffering might God call ME to face for HIS Kingdom?
- BEAR BURDENS
- RISK REPUTATION
- SACRIFICE STUFF
My NEXT STEP with God:
- What might God be calling me to - to the point of suffering?
- A specific decision or relationship that could be inconvenient or hard?
- A general spirit of willingness to suffer for God’s cause?