How can we be ready for anything?
What did God see in our future in 2021? 2 Timothy 3:1-5
What did God give us to guide us into our future? 2 Timothy 3:16-17
How does Jesus’ soon return impact life in 2020/2021? 2 Timothy 4:1,2
How can we prepare to help people in the problems still coming?
What 4 steps can You use in counseling Biblically?
- Correct - "What went wrong?"
- Rebuke - "Label it as Sin & Disobedience"
- Encourage - "Direct to right action"
- Instruct - "Teach them HOW!"
Why don’t many people believe the Bible? 2 Timothy 4:3,4
What 3 Steps can we take to help a skeptic believe? 2 Timothy 4:5
- Accept problems as oppurtunites
- Live with Integrity
- Do the work of an evangelist
Ephesians 2:8, 9
What has God promised to ALL who expect His return? 2 Timothy 4:6-8
Can a person “earn” this promised blessing?
Why would you want to serve Him if His blessing is a gift?
- Study God’s WORD to be ready to share God’s Good News!
- Be ready to trust Christ to carry me through my struggles.
- Live as an example of Christlike faithfulness.
- Share the Good News of Forgiveness in Christ with _______.