Holy Loving in an Unholy World. My Imperfect Wife
Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers. - I Peter 3:
2 expectations God has for husbands:
- Be Considerate of your wife.
- Consider her perspective (and act on what you learn).
- Consider what she wants (and give it to her when you can).
- Consider what she needs (and lead where you are able).
- Treat her with respect.
Questions to ask your wife:
- What is something fun you would like to do together?
- What is one thing I can do for you this week that will relieve stress for you?
- What has God been teaching you recently?
- Are you happy with the spiritual atmosphere of our home? What do you wish was different?
- If you could change 1 thing about our marriage, what would it be?
- How can I pray for you?