Haunted by Your Past
How do you overcome your guilty past to become a difference maker for God?
Shame=the painful emotion caused by our consciousness of guilt
Justified = I am declared both "Not Guilty" and "Fully Righteous" at the same time.
Still battling shame? If God isn't holding your past against you, then why are you?
My Next Step with God is to....
- "I still struggle with shame from my past/present. Today I bring it to God believing Jesus' sacrifice paid my debt IN FULL. I am spiritually debt-free because of Jesus!"
- "This is new to me, but I'm pretty sure I need what Jesus is offering. I'd like to put my trust in Him today"
- "I don't want to live for me anymore. I want to be a difference maker for God."
- I'd like to read the long version of Les Miserables because I want to gain a richer understanding of God's grace toward me
- I'm going to read the biography of Adoniram Judson or George Mueller and praise God that my past does not define me.