Guided by the Spirit, Connected through prayer
Two healthy things we can do when we're waiting for God to act:
- Focus on what you CAN do
My Next Step with God is to...
- Immerse: Begin reading through the book of Acts looking for priorities that were important to the early church
- Fuse: Participate in the home group book study, "Letters to the Church" by Francis Chan as a companion study to the current sermon series
- Radiate: Ask God to help me radiate His love through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- Study these scriptures about the guidance of the Holy Spirit: Acts 16:6-10, Acts 20:22-24, John 14:23-27, 1 Corinthians 2:1-16
- Study these scriptures about Prayer: Acts 9:1-19, Acts 10:1-48, Psalm 145:17-20, Hebrews 4:14-16
- Look for ways I can better incorporate prayer in my workday.