God is Bigger than you Think: You don’t need to panic
What sets off your PANIC button?
What has God told us about His plan for us that could turn our PANIC into PRAISE?
- Ephesians 1:3-4
- Philippians 1:6
- I Peter 1:3-7
What unanswered questions stress you out?
My NEXT STEP with God
- Consider these questions:
- Can you remember a time in your life when God used something difficult to bring about something good?
- Is there a situation you’re facing now that has you a little panicky? Where is God in it? What are you asking for? (Try asking God to strengthen your faith and to bring greater glory to Himself in your struggle.)
- Continue reading Exodus 13-32 and Numbers 11-14, looking for Israel’s 10 failures.
- For more encouragement from God, spend time in the following Bible passages to help turn panic into praise: Ephesians 1:3-4; Philippians 1:6; I Peter 1:3-7; 5:7-10; Romans 8:28-39; James 1:2-4; Psalm 139.