Covered with God’s Fingerprints
How do we see God’s fingerprints in the early church?
- Acts 9:1-9 Saul of Tarsus, enemy of God’s Church, meets the Almighty
- Acts 9:10-17 Ananias asked to do the impossible
- Acts 9:18-22 Saul becomes a new man
How can we see God’s fingerprints in our church?
The most powerful evidence of God’s fingerprints is a changed life.
3 specific “prints” to look for:
- Relationship with God
- Personal Transformation
My NEXT STEP with God, THIS WEEK:
- I want to experience a relationship with God like we talked about today. (Please let us know by filling out a connection card and dropping it in the offering box.)
- I want to be used by God to influence people around me toward Jesus. (If you’d like prayer support, share the first names of people you hope to share Jesus with using the connection card attached to your program.)
- I’d like to learn more about “Global Media Outreach”! (Talk to Linda)
- I will share with a friend what I sense God is prompting me to do as a “next step” in my journey with God.