CCC has formed a COVID Response Team in efforts to develop and implement appropriate strategies to help keep CCC members and our community safe.
- Live streaming services are available via Facebook and our website for anyone who is not comfortable attending in-person gatherings.
- When in-person services are being held, all attendees at the in-person service are asked to wear a mask and sit in their family/household groups at least 2-3 seats apart from other family/household groups. Also, every other row is skipped to increase social distancing.
- Prior to services, all high touch surfaces are wiped down and sanitized.
- Children’s classes are not currently being held at our in-person gatherings, however, a children’s program is developed weekly and available in print at the in-person service and available for download on our website.
- To date, there has not been any spread within our congregation. If we learn of someone testing positive who has been at an in-person service, the following Sunday service will be held exclusively online to monitor potential spread.
- In addition to monitoring for positive cases at CCC, the COVID Response Team considers the following factors when determining if it’s safe and wise to temporarily suspend our in-person gatherings:
- Rising cases in the community.
- Overwhelmed Hospitals.
- Governmental recommendations.
- Area school district’s statuses.
- Spiritual health of CCC.