Due to the storm that’s coming through tonight, we’ve decided to cancel the service tomorrow. We wanted to get word out tonight so you can sleep in and get some rest tomorrow.
After you sleep in, here’s a top 10 list of how you might want to make the most of the day…
1. Shovel snow (and while you’re out there, look to make a friendly connection with a neighbor – maybe even help them out!)
2. Spend time enjoying your family – make a special breakfast, play games, laugh (if you don’t live with your family, skype or facetime them!)
3. Have a more private time of worship – (sing favorite worship songs along with youtube and anyone else around)
4. Read favorite parts of the Bible.
5. Listen to a good sermon online (The link below is the sermon where I originally heard the 7 Hebrew words of praise all in one message. Great overview from the author of Holy Roar himself!)
6. Bake cookies (always a favorite of mine)
7. Walk to a Cornerstone friend’s house just to say “hey”!
8. REST – take a guilt-free nap!
9. Write someone an encouragement note.
10. Go sledding!!!
For all you go-getters out there, the goal isn’t to do ALL of these. It’s just to get your creativity going so that you think about ways you can be intentional about the day.
And regarding the email I sent out earlier to prepare you for the Sunday service, now you have another week to think about it & watch for what God is up to!
Be safe & live a life of love!