As mortal human beings, we are irresistibly curious about life after death. In addition, most everyone knows that the Bible is not silent on this matter. But what does it really say?
- Is Heaven beyond imagination?
- Is there a default destination?
- Can people in Heaven see me now?
- Will I remember life before I died?
- Will I recognize people I know?
- Are we designed for life in the clouds, or life on earth?
- Why is Heaven not for religious people?
- Hell sounds like more fun. How terrible can it really be?
1. Who else will be at the wedding party in Heaven? 2. Will we all be roughly the same age? 3. Will there be procreation? 4. Will there be Time?…
1. How do I KNOW I'll have a physical body in Heaven? 2. What will my body be like? 3. When will I get my new body? 4. What kinds…
1. What happens immediately after we die? Philippians 1:21-23, 2 Corinthians 5:8, Luke 16:22-31, Luke 23: 42-43 2. Can we see what's happening on earth from Heaven? Revelation 6:9-11, Luke…