As mortal human beings, we are irresistibly curious about life after death. In addition, most everyone knows that the Bible is not silent on this matter. But what does it really say?
- Is Heaven beyond imagination?
- Is there a default destination?
- Can people in Heaven see me now?
- Will I remember life before I died?
- Will I recognize people I know?
- Are we designed for life in the clouds, or life on earth?
- Why is Heaven not for religious people?
- Hell sounds like more fun. How terrible can it really be?